14-15 June 2023 | Virtual Event
Decarbonising Construction is a virtual event from Construction News which will give you a unique opportunity to learn about the practical steps you can take to strengthen your journey to net zero. Gain innovative ideas from across the industry and influence your supply chain in a collaborative effort to reduce carbon throughout the design, build and management of assets.
The construction sector must play pivotal role in building sustainable communities and infrastructure and to ensure the UK meet’s the net zero by 2050 target.
Join this two-day virtual gathering from wherever you are working and learn what major clients and contractors are doing to decarbonise construction through better procurement, design, construction and life cycle management, and to hear about innovative solutions that can be applied to your project today.
By attending you can help your business along the journey to 2050 and learn about the approaching being used across the industry.
At our virtual Decarbonising Construction 2023 you will:
- Gain access to the forward-thinking clients and contractors who are changing their approach to sustainability
- Listen to insights from businesses that are reducing carbon in their operations and strategy
- Discover the best practice from projects leading the way through innovative design and construction techniques
- Join the debate on how construction can meet the challenge of the 2050 net-zero target and the steps industry can take to influence change
- Explore the alternative materials, fuels and technology can support the industry’s decarbonisation journey
- Network and share experiences and pose your questions to industry leaders
Whether you are a client, contractor, designer or supplier, the event will ensure you have the insight to meet the short to long term challenges facing the industry as it reduces carbon.
This event is a unique forum bringing together industry leading construction companies and forward-thinking clients. Your attendance will give you the opportunity to meet: clients, asset owners, local authorities, government agencies, tier 1 and 2 contractors, sub contractors, consulting engineers, civil engineers, technology providers, architects and suppliers.