Decarbonising Construction is a new event from Construction News which will give you an opportunity to learn how net zero targets will impact your role in the short, medium and long-term. You will also hear innovative ideas from across the industry which can help you reduce carbon in the way you design, build and maintain assets today.
The construction sector can play a pivotal role in building sustainable communities and infrastructure and ensuring the UK meet’s the net zero target by 2050.
Join to ensure you understand what major clients are doing to decarbonise construction through better procurement, design, construction and life cycle management, and to explore how innovative new materials and construction techniques can be applied to your project.
At this exciting new event from Construction News, you will gain:
- Access to forward-thinking clients who are changing their approach to sustainability
- Insight from businesses that are reducing carbon in their operations and strategy
- Best practice from projects leading the way through innovative design and construction techniques
- Debate on how construction can meet the challenge of the 2050 net zero target and how the industry will need to change
- Knowledge of how technology and digital engineering can impact the industry’s approach to carbon
Whether you are a client, contractor, designer or supplier, the event will ensure you have the insight to meet the short to long term challenges facing the industry as it reduces carbon.