Decarbonising Construction is a new virtual event from Construction News taking place on 29-30 September 2020. This conference will provide an opportunity to learn how net zero targets will impact your role in the short to long-term. You will gain innovative ideas from across the industry which can help you reduce carbon in the way you design, build and maintain assets today.
The construction sector can play a pivotal role in building sustainable communities and infrastructure and ensuring the UK meet’s the net zero target by 2050.
Similar to a physical event you will hear directly from major industry figures, pose your questions during live Q&A sessions and connect with fellow attendees before and during the week. Plus unlike a live event, you have the flexibility to tune into as many sessions as you like and for months after the event you can still access the talks that you may have missed or wish to watch again.
At this exciting new event from Construction News, you will gain:
- Access to forward-thinking clients who are changing their approach to sustainability
- Insight from businesses that are reducing carbon in their operations and strategy
- Best practice from projects leading the way through innovative design and construction techniques
- Debate on how construction can meet the challenge of the 2050 net zero target and how the industry will need to change
- Knowledge of how technology and digital engineering can impact the industry’s approach to carbon
Whether you are a client, contractor, designer or supplier, the event will ensure you have the insight to meet the short to long term challenges facing the industry as it reduces carbon.