The 2021 programme is currently under development and will be released in the Spring. It will feature a range of sessions and content to suit construction professionals. Interested in speaking opportunities? Please contact James Crumly on 020 3953 2652 or email James.Crumly@emap.com
Some of the sessions in this year's programme include:
- Building a more zero carbon relationship between government and the construction industry
- Assessing how we can design out carbon from the construction process and the role that MMC can play
- How are investors driving change in construction and ensuring businesses are addressing carbon and climate change?
- How are future leaders changing approaches to carbon within organisations and on projects?
- How is the public sector going to decarbonise their estates and assets over the coming decade?